I LOVE YOU


~and it's forever~


About Me

My photo
I dedicated this blog to the one that i loved most... I don't know how to show my love to him as I'm a very shy person... Well this is one of the ways how i can prove my love for him.... My heart is closed only for him now n forever... Nobody n nothing will change this feeling.... I always pray to Allah that this relationship will end up with the purest tie called MARRIAGE... May Allah n our parent bless us... Amin~

11/24/10

"My Sister's Keeper"



i just watched this movie... it was so sad... let me tell u a little bit bout' the story... it's about a girl who suffers cancer since she was a child... if it was an adaptation from the real story, i'm so proud of the girl... she survived for quite a long term... then she died in her teen ages... i cried along watching this movie... ;-(  i can't imagine if i'm her... well u know wht i mean... im thankful to god that im not the 'chosen' one... i'm not strong enough to face the world n surrounding with perfect family that will pretend to be happy but actually cry inside.... i just can't afford it... however, i'm so proud of the 'people' who successfully made it... may God bless them... for those who have it or having a family member that is in the situation, i pray for ur strength... be strong... n for the others whom i can prefer 'perfect', do appreciate everybody... if we think that we are having bad luck, think that there are other people who live in even more misery life outside... be thankful is vital.... god bless us...

1 comment:

  1. Hai sayang... Ngeee... B x reti wat blog hahahaha... Hentam jer...

    ReplyDelete