I LOVE YOU


~and it's forever~


About Me

My photo
I dedicated this blog to the one that i loved most... I don't know how to show my love to him as I'm a very shy person... Well this is one of the ways how i can prove my love for him.... My heart is closed only for him now n forever... Nobody n nothing will change this feeling.... I always pray to Allah that this relationship will end up with the purest tie called MARRIAGE... May Allah n our parent bless us... Amin~

11/22/10

Some of His Cute Presents....

Ni sume antara hadiah2 yg die bg kt aku... so sweet.... die dh phm aku ni seorang yg agk mnje n menggilai kaler pink... ape yg die wt kt aku sgt2 sweet.... igt lg, time birthday yg ke 23, die sgup dtg tgh2 mlm n tgu kt bwh umah for birthday wishes.. aku dh la tgh mamai dh nk tdo... terkjut gile aku.... dgn kelam kabutnye aku pn menggelabah siap ape yg ptot n trun bwh... tp ktrg jmpe jp jela kn... gile pe tgh2 mlm jmpe... kang jumpe kak pocong kang terkencing plak kt ctu...hikhik... so,these are some of his presents selama setahun kmi couple... tq dear....
 
Hello Kitty pillow.... tp kn, sbenarnye blkg die dh koyak... so sorok la kn.... ngeeeee

I always wear his ring....

Pink Mashimaru yg kuat tdo....

This is the ring which he proposed me at Tesco Food Court... How cute....





No comments:

Post a Comment